A new and unforgettable sound experience
With the versatile R2850DB speakers, you'll get a new and unforgettable experience when listening to your favorite songs. Connect them to your console, computer and TV using the built-in inputs and discover exceptional sound quality. The state-of-the-art Bluetooth 5.1 module also enables wireless connection and the maximum RMS power of 150W provides clear, well-balanced bass. A remote control is included for easy control from anywhere.
Versatile connectivity options
Based on Qualcomm’s QCC3024 Bluetooth chip in V5.1 version and built-in APTX decoding which significantly improves the transmission speed of wireless signal and resistance to interference, allow you to transmit high-quality music from your phone, laptop, or tablet wirelessly, works with iOS, Android, Mac, or Windows devices. The continuous use of TI's DSP chip TAS5508C provides accurate frequency division to ensure that the three speaker units work in their smooth response range to provide distinct and clean sound. Two Line-In analog signal inputs, one optical fiber, and one coaxial digital signal input interface enable connection to the computer, turntable, CD, TV, set-top box, DVD, or any other sound source devices you want.
Three-way balanced speaker unit
The three-way speaker unit comprises 3 well balanced components. ¾" silk dome tweeter: delicate, soft, and natural music performance, especially the music played by stringed instruments, makes the speaker system more appealing to users. Midrange speaker unit: 4.5" speaker with rubber-edged and paper cone providing full-body, soft, robust, and powerful mid-bass. Woofer Unit: The 8" speaker with rubber-edged and paper cone providing lower frequency, good transient, responsive, clear, and powerful bass. Treble, bass, volume control/input selector knobs specially set for the speaker system itself provide moderate damping, clear scale, and easy adjustment. A higher-grade, more robust, and more functional remote control to control the whole system with a light touch of the button.
High quality construction
Each enclosure is made of the best high-density wood board for speaker systems. The thick speaker enclosure, which has a 15mm-thick side enclosure board and an 18mm-thick front baffle board, is sturdy enough to ensure long service life and eliminate the speaker system's resonance oscillation. This is a great way to take advantage of all that extra space you have on your bookshelves.
• Three-way bookshelf speakers with MDF wooden enclosures
• Built-in Class-D amplifier, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), and Electronic crossover
• Bluetooth 5.1 with Qualcomm® aptXTM
• 150 watts RMS total power
• 3/4 inch (Φ19mm) treble, 4-inch (116mm) mid-range driver, and 8-inch (220mm) woofer
• Versatile connectivity: Line In 1, Line In 2, Optical, Coaxial, Bluetooth input
• Side panel control and remote control for easy operation
• Sub-out output for external subwoofer
• Bluetooth version: V5.1
• Audio codecs: APTX, SBC
• Power output (RMS): R/L (treble): 14W+14W, R/L(mid-range): 16W+16W, R/L(bass): 45W+45W
• Frequency response: 42Hz-20kHz
• Audio inputs: Line In 1, Line In 2, Optical, Coaxial, Bluetooth
• Input sensitivity: Line In 1: 700±50mV; Line In 2: 500±50mV;, Optical/Coaxial: 350±50mFFs;, Bluetooth: 350±50mFFs
• Signal-noise ratio: ≥85dB(A)
• Noise level: ≤25dB(A)